Real Estate Agent
Growing up, John’s father told him that he could be anything he wanted to be, except for a banker or a Real Estate Agent. So, in 2003, after earning a Finance degree from Arizona State University, John promptly began a full-time career in real estate. Now, of the more than forty thousand agents in Phoenix, John ranks in the top 25 and his dad has decided it’s ok for him to be a Realtor after all.
Get to Know John
One of John’s greatest strengths is in seeing connections that are not always obvious. His ability to think laterally has secured deals and solved problems for our clients that would otherwise seem impossible. For example, in seeing that clients often struggle with purchasing a new home at the same time they need to sell theirs, John created a system in which our clients can “trade up” their homes, optimizing the auto industry’s approach to the same problem.
John has also assembled a passionate team to support our clients in every facet of buying or selling their homes. He is proud to be the catalyst of change within the real estate industry and within the lives of his now thousands of past clients.
John, his wife Brynne, and two children Eden and Trey enjoy traveling as a family, spending time with friends outdoors on the weekends, and driving their kids all over town 7 days a week for practices and recitals.
• Arizona State University – Suma Cum Laude, Bachelors of Commerce, Finance
• GRI Graduate
• National Association of Realtors®
• Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR)
Awards & Recognition
• Top Realtor in Scottsdale by Expertise
• 2021-22 EXP Icon Award Winner
• Top producing team Re/Max Platinum Living 2016-2020
• Re/Max Hall of Fame Member
• Scottsdale Homeowner 40 under 40
• Homecoming King runner up 1999 Casa Grande Union High School
Get in touch with John to make your move
Get expert help with the home buying and selling process. Reach out today and see
how I can help you make your next move.