Top 5 Gated Communities in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix is home to approximately 1.9 million people, and the real estate market is booming. With a big population, more and more residents are opting to buy homes in gated communities. The privacy and security provided to homeowners in gated communities provides peace of mind, safety, and amenities the whole family can enjoy. We’ve combed over all the gated communities in Phoenix, and have picked out the best ones. Here are the 5 best gated communities in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Western Enclave
- Western Enclave is a master planned community in the heart of Phoenix. With average home prices between $400,000 and $600,000, the residents of this community are mostly hard working middle class citizens who prioritize the safety of their families.
- This community is minutes from many venues including State Farm Stadium and Tanger Outlets. There are also many shopping outlets, pharmacies, and amazing schools in the direct area of the Western Enclave community.
- This community is built on providing family activities, and that is why they offer multiple playgrounds, dog parks, a splash pad, skate park, and many more amenities.
- Located in the heart of Phoenix, Northgate is an elegant, tree lined community filled with two story homes.
- Shopping, schools, dining, and much more are located within the immediate area of Northgate.
- Amenities such as a pool, spa, playgrounds, picnic areas, and more are offered within the community!
- Low HOA fees allow homeowners to buy the house they want without having to worry about not affording the HOA fees.
- Arizona Biltmore Estates
- Arizona Biltmore Estates is a residential neighborhood, as well as a resort for travelers. This community is gated, and offers residences that range from condominiums to multi acre estates. Homeowners in the Biltmore Estates community have all the amenities and luxury of a resort, while living long term with privacy and a secured neighborhood.
- The community also offers two world class golf courses, as well as tennis, and pickleball.
- Restaurants, theatres, outdoor activities, and much more are only a few minutes walk away.
- Gardener’s Enclave
- Gardener’s Enclave is a gated community where the farmhouse meets luxury. Sports, theatres, dining, shopping, and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport are within minutes from this community. Residents enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city, but they also enjoy the peace and quiet within the community when they are home.
- South Mountain displays amazing sunrises and sunsets that residents boast about regularly. The agriculturally inspired homes and landscape bring the city and rural living together.
- Many amazing dining options, less than 5 minutes away from world class golf courses, and many more amazing amenities are available.
- This gated community is located on one of the best golf courses in South Phoenix.
- This community features patio homes that usually range between 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
- Outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking are within a few minutes of Ravenswood community.
- All the shopping and dining a homeowner can imagine are within 3 minutes from Ravenswood.
- A pool and spa are just two of the many amenities offered in this beautiful community.
There are many reasons to enjoy living in a gated community in Phoenix — lots of amenities, security, and impressive locations. If you are considering making one of these communities your home and would like more information call our Phoenix realtors at 480-378-6700.