Maybe you’ve been considering purchasing a home for awhile now and you’re wondering “should I buy a house now with all this Coronavirus craziness?” Or perhaps you’ve been thinking about buying an investment property and you’re wondering if now is the time to swoop in and get a good deal? Let’s talk about whether or not you should buy a house now or in the coming months because of the current Coronavirus situation.
MY CURRENT ADVISE TO BUYERS IS THIS:
- Do not expect to get a much cheaper house because of the Coronavirus.
- You will likely see more inventory and less competition in the next 3 to 6 months.
- Do not wait until things are “back to normal” or you might be back in the same spot fighting over houses with other buyers.
- If you are excited to buy right now and you have job stability, stay in the game! You may find more options available to you than before.
- If you have to sell your house first before you can buy, do that now! Then take your time on the buy side and find the property you love.